Recent

Follow Us

Katie Couric Quite Happy To Lend A Hand






Anchor reportedly helped IAC Chairman and Senior Executive Barry Diller during a snow covered morning, thursday in New York City.

Katie Couric says she pushed Barry’s stuck Maserati out of the snow in Central Park on her way to work.

She said, we got out of the car and we were just making fun of him, taking pictures.

Katie admits telling Diller, I guess you just had to take your Maserati out for a spin.

She added, all three of us tried to push it backwards so he could move the car forward. Those cars are heavy.

I just thought it was funny. Only in New York.

Katie recently addressed rumors she was heading to back the Today show.

She said, no that’s not something that I’m doing, I love the Today show, I miss all my friends from the show.