Recent

Follow Us

Faith Hill Didn’t Mean To Take So Much Time Of From Music Scene






Singer Faith Hill, who’s gearing up to release a new album, told CMT that the six years she took off in between the release of her records was unintentional.

Hill said, I didn’t really intend to take this much time off in between albums.

Like, I have actually recorded possibly a couple of albums in the six years. But it’s important for it to be the right thing for me musically. It’s just the process. It’s like a rediscovery. And in the midst of rediscovery, it just takes time. I didn’t even realize it had been that long, to be honest with you, until someone told me that. And I even argued with them. At the time it was five years, and I said, ‘It’s not been five years since I had a record! ‘Yeah, it has been’.

But that’s OK. I want it to be really good and represent me. I want it to be real.

But Faith Hill admits she isn’t anxious for her fans to hear what she’s been working on.

She said, I’m not anxious yet, because it’s not finished yet. But when it comes closer to the time, I will definitely be.

I’m ready to be onstage. To do this show on Saturday night just gives me the bug again. I’ve never lost that part of it.