Recent

Follow Us

Reality TV Star Lauren Conrad Gets Engaged!







Reports earlier today claimed the reality TV star Lauren Conrad had secretly gotten engaged to beau Kyle Howard and has not been wearing a ring because she’s desperately trying to keep the news under wraps.

But a rep for Lauren Conrad (24), isn’t she won’t be walking down the aisle anytime soon, branding the engagement reports totally false.

Lauren recently revealed she loves her friends to constantly tell her she’s 'uncool'.

She told Women’s Health magazine, one way to stay grounded in the entertainment industry is to surround yourself with very good people that will constantly remind you how uncool you are.

It helps that I have an amazing family and I have really great friends that I have had since I was a little kid and they’re all still around me, reminding me how lame I am.

Lauren Conrad also says she has to make a lot of compromises in her life in order to get the correct balance between work and play.

She said, when you are working really hard and you’re really focused on your career, a lot of other things suffer. It takes a lot of effort to have a successful career, have great relationships in your life and have a healthy lifestyle. It’s just about compromise.