Recent

Follow Us

Abigail Breslin May Be Talented And Successful Young Starlet

The 'Rango' actress Abigail Breslin may be a talented and successful young starlet, but fame hasn't gone to her head. The star thanks her family and friends for that.

Breslin has been active in Hollywood since the age of three, by the age of 14 she since starred on Broadway, in over 10 featured films, nominated for an Oscar and many other awards, some of which she's won. Despite it all, Abigail takes out the trash when she's not shooting.

Breslin says, when I’m not filming, I come home and I have to dump the trash, feed the dogs, take the dogs out, clean my room. My family and friends are all very supportive of what I do. But they don’t think it’s that cool.
Abigail Breslin's sake her family continues to believe that her blossoming career in Hollywood is not, that cool. Abigail Breslin in 'Rango' this weekend.