Recent

Follow Us

Judge Judy Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains


Judge Judy, was rushed to hospital today with stomach pains after complaining to her TV crew she was not feeling well.

A receptionist at the Judge Judy show, Vanessa Pineda, confirmed to KTLA that Judy Sheindlin, 68, left the studios, but described the incident as a family emergency.

judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out, Judge Judy's rep, Gary Rosen, told RadarOnline.com.

I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it need a day to chill. Judge Judy later told TMZ.

judge (68) was taken from the KTLA Studios in Hollywood but is expected make a full recovery.

A source close to the situation told RadarOnline, She was just sitting on the stand during her show taping and she started saying things that didn't make any sense.

The TV star Judge said, I need to stop, I'm not feeling well.

Mrs Judge was apparently only two cases into her taping when her unusual behaviour prompted her to stop and a crew member dialled 911.

The fiery legal eagle told Harvey Levin, I was feeling funky this morning, funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got.

I'm really fine. I wanted to go back to work this afternoon. I'm exhausted. I'm just tired. A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world, She added.

At my age, I know my body. My body is fine.

Judge Judy underwent an MRI scan and doctors are doing a few more tests before she is released. I'm gonna go home tomorrow. It was a bad idea to fly home tonight, she said.

It is being reported that Judge Judy's trip to the emergency room is related to an oral surgery she underwent yesterday, RadarOnline are reporting.

The show insider said, she had oral surgery late Tuesday and didn't eat all day before the procedure and she had to take pain medication.
She was told to take the day off but she said, 'No, no I'll work, the source added.

Although she is well and is not experiencing anything serious, she said her one regret about going to the hospital today is that she will miss visitors who have come to Los Angeles to see her.

She said some people from Las Vegas were visiting her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine, reports RadarOnline.

The meeting will be put on hold for a week until the judge is fully recovered.

Judge Judy is married to fellow Judge Jerry Sheindlin who she has been with for over 33 years.