Recent

Follow Us

Katherine Heigl's New Movie Postponed Again

Katherine Heigl's new movie has been postponed again.

One for the Money, a comedy thriller, has been pulled from studio Lionsgate’s slate to an undetermined date this year, according to Entertainment Weekly magazine.

The film based on the popular Janet Evanovich novels about bail bondswoman Stephanie Plum had been moved from July 8 to June 3 earlier this month to keep it out of the way of Sony Pictures’ The Zookeeper and Warner Bros.’ Horrible Bosses.

The June date, however, placed the film against X-Men: First Class.

A Lionsgate rep said, We just want to find the right home for the film, and that date didn’t feel like it.

Heigl, who adopted daughter Naleigh back in 2009, recently revealed she wants to have a biological baby, too.

We still talk about having biological children as well, she said last year,

She says, I’m not ruling anything out. But adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start.

Josh is a great dad. I didn’t expect it. He’s such a guy.

Katherine says, I adore him, I can’t imagine being with another man, but he can be very self-absorbed.