Recent

Follow Us

Marisa Tomei Touched By Lady Gaga's Request

The Actress Marisa Tomei is apparently the closest actress to early pop icon Lady Gaga, at least if you let Lady Gaga tell it.

Lady Gaga revealed in recent SiriusXM interview that she would love for Marisa Tomei to play her in her biopic.

Oh, you know what? I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan.

All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum.

When Marisa heard the news, she was 'thrilled'.

I was thrilled when I heard. I love her. I love her music. And she’s a smart businesswoman. So, I was so touched, really.
I think it’s incredible that she likes my work and that she’d think of me in that way. I thought it was great.