Recent

Follow Us

Penelope Cruz Stuns In First Post-Baby Oscars Red Carpet

Penelope Cruz dazzled on the red carpet at Sunday’s Academy Awards. One month after welcoming a baby boy.

The Spanish actress Penelope, who recently gave birth to her first child with husband Javier Bardem, showed off her enviable figure in a curve-hugging red L’Wren Scott design.

According to Us Weekly magazine, Cruz accessorized her awards show ensemble with yellow oval and pear shaped chandelier earrings and a pink sapphire ring, both by Chopard.

Penelope has been notoriously private about her life, marrying 41-year-old Javier in a secret ceremony in the Bahamas in early July.

However, she has previously talked about her desire to have children, although she confessed she would be happy to adopt.

She said, I’d love to have kids. May be I’ll adopt about 20 children, that’s been my dream since I was a little girl. I want to have my own kids, but also adopt. For a while I’ve had the feeling that my life won’t be complete if I don’t adopt.

I think I would be a perfect mother. I love babies.