Recent

Follow Us

Carrie Ann Inaba Gets Surprise With An On-Air Engagement


The 'Dancing with the Stars' host Carrie Ann Inaba is newly engaged! Carrie Ann Inaba gets the surprise of her life with an on-air engagement from her boyfriend of two years, Jesse Sloan.

Carrie Ann Inaba who's sitting for Kelly Ripa on Live! with Regis and Kelly ironically cleared up rumors at the beginning of the show that she's definitely not engagement despite the numerous rumors. It appears that her boyfriend was keen to change that.

Regis took a question towards the end of the show, according to People.com.

From a hopeless romantic, Philbin read. Regis I need your help, I love my girlfriend, and I want to propose but I’m not sure how to ask her. I really want to do something romantic and special.

The lights dimmed and romantic music began to play as Sloan appeared on set.


Jesse Sloan, down on one knee, told Inaba, You’re an inspiration, you’re beautiful, you’re wonderful, you’re everything to me. Will you marry me?

Ann Inaba, holding back tears, said, Yes I will marry you.

Carrie Ann Inaba’s ring is a 2 ½-carat, D-color, princess-cut diamond solitaire ring in platinum from Rafinity.