Recent

Follow Us

Vanessa Hudgens Is Not Planning New Music In The Near Future


The American actress Vanessa Hudgens has admitted that she is not planning any new music in the near future.

The High School Musical star released her debut album V in 2006 and followed it with Identified in 2008.

Since then, Vanessa Hudgens has appeared in a series of feature films, including this year's Sucker Punch and Beastly.

Asked about plans for a third record, Vanessa Hudgens told DS, it's going to be a while I think. I'm so into music, I love music and I'm listening to it all the time, but I really want it to be personal and want it to have its own sound.

So I don't know. It's just hard because there are so many different types of music that I love, channelling it to just one is very difficult, so I'm kind of giving it space to manifest itself.

The 22-year-old Hudgens has said that she would love a guest role on Fox musical comedy Glee and revealed that she would like to sing, a few jazzy songs, a few Nina Simone-y things, on the series.

Watch Vanessa Hudgens video interview about her music career below: