Recent

Follow Us

Wendy Williams Was Voted Off ABC's Dancing With The Stars


The Talk show host Wendy Williams was the latest causality on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars'.

Wendy Williams, who tweeted pictures of her badly bruised feet earlier this week saying, 'feet don't fail me now' was voted off last night after only scoring 15 out of a possible Monday 30 night.

Wendy says of her exit, this has been a wonderful opportunity for me, the talk-show host said upon learning her fate.

Wendy Williams said, I want to thank the judges and I want to thank you, also, Tony, for teaching me how to dance because, you know, I still can't because despite stereotypes, this is one black girl who can't even do the running man.


With that said, I will do the rest of the talking tomorrow on 'The Wendy Williams Show'.