Recent

Follow Us

Jessica Biel Doesn't Feel Pressurised To Have Kids


American actress, model, and occasional singer Jessica Biel doesn't feel pressurised to have children.

The 29-year-old - who recently rekindled her romance with Justin Timberlake - would like to become a mother at some point but is in no rush to start a family.

When asked if she wants kids, the actress screen beauty said: 'Sure, of course. And, yeah, I think probably at some point it would be something I'm interested in. But I don't feel pressured.

'I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To ps off my mom, I used to say, 'I'm never having kids, and I'm going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.' '

Although Jessica Biel refuses to talk about her relationship with Justin, she insists actors don't just date fellow stars for publicity.

Jessica Biel told Britain's Elle magazine: 'I think those (actors) are the people you meet and so it just kind of happens. Let me tell you: It never happens on purpose.'

She also revealed she is open to leaving the acting world and concentrate on writing.

Jessica Biel said: 'I'd love to write. I wrote a lot of short stories and poetry when I was a kid. That was my creative outlet. I've written a short film, and I write poetry.'