Recent

Follow Us

Ray J's 'I Hit It First' Reportedly Inspired by Kanye West!

Ray J's 'I Hit It First'
Singer Ray J, Kim Kardashian's Brand-new Single 'I Hit It First' Apparently Motivated by Reality Superstar, Kanye West. We all ponder exactly how Kanye West will certainly react to this.

Kim Kardashian, which made a good notorious sexual tape with Kanye's present sweetheart, Ray J, with 2007, discovered with Twitter the actual deal with artwork intended for his or her brand-new solitary "I Hit At First. inches Therefore, what's the actual major deal? Properly, the actual pixelated image appears to be it is a blurred-out image associated with Kim on the seashore and the blurry art work normally resembles Kanye's My Wonderful Dark Twisted Fantasy album art.

Form deal with artwork, a few of the song's lyrics (via TMZ) seem to be led appropriate on Kanye in addition to Kim, who definitely are expecting together. The actual melody additionally presumptively is the term for Kim's ex-husband, NBA player player Kris Humphries.

The lady may possibly move on in order to rappers in addition to ballplayers
Although you know My spouse and I hit it first.

I did her brain planning To the north in addition to her butt planning South
Although now baby decided to go West

Irrespective your woman moves or which your woman knows
The lady even now belongs inside my bed.

TMZ additionally studies which Ray J can be building a new music video clip featuring a Kim look-alike.

'I Hit It First'  will certainly reach iTunes Apr 9. Kim, on her behalf portion, does not look worried by Ray J's brand-new melody. Yesterday (April 6), for example, your woman demonstrated off of her developing baby bump on her Instagram web page.

Source: http://www.theboombox.com, radionowindy.com