Recent

Follow Us

Anna Faris Reveals She Like To Spoof Natalie Portman

Anna Faris, known for her spoofs in the Scary Movie franchise, has revealed she’d like to spoof Natalie Portman.

The actress says she’d love to mock Portman’s Oscar-winning role of a ballerina in Black Swan.

I think it would be amazingly fun to do Natalie Portman, because I’d love to, like, pick my skin off up to my elbows.

Anna recently revealed she is grateful for her Hollywood career for saving her from a life in coffee and marketing.

Anna Faris explains, I was going to go to London to pursue marketing but I wanted to be an actress but thought there was no way that was possible.

At the last minute I was like, You know, I should give LA a shot. If I’m miserable and working at Starbucks in a year, then I’ll think about marketing. But, then I booked a classic called Scary Movie. My parents were so proud!