Recent

Follow Us

Leeza Gibbons Marries Steven Fenton In A midnight Ceremony



The TV personality Leeza Gibbons married Steven Fenton in a midnight ceremony on the rooftop of Beverly Hills’ Montage Hotel, On Wednesday.

The ceremony featured candles and white roses, according to US Weekly. Gibbons’ two children, Lexi and Troy, officiated the ceremony.

Gibbons’ youngest son, Nathan, acted as the ring-bearer. The couple exchanged their personalized vows in front of the children, the only guests at the small ceremony.

Leeza Gibbons spoke to People about the couple’s relationship, saying, We are living the fairy tale. We have so much respect for each other and grow stronger together, always so grateful to have been given another chance at love.

Steven Fenton chimed in adding, Leeza Gibbons is the most kind person I have ever known. It’s that compassion that I see every day in her children. My life is now complete.


The couple met on a blind date more than three years ago. Leeza Gibbons shares, On my first date with Steven, he was 38 and I was 51 Now, three years later, I am finally able to embrace my inner cougar!”