Recent

Follow Us

Blake Shelton To Co-Host The Academy Of Country Music Awards


The country singer Blake Shelton takes the stage Sunday to co-host the Academy of Country Music Awards with Reba McEntire, it may be smart to keep a close eye on him.

Miranda Lambert, Shelton's fiancee, told the Associated Press, He's so quick and good at ad-libbing, probably too good at ad-libbing. My advice to CBS was a three-second delay, cause you never know what's going to come out of his mouth.

Blake Shelton, who is also a musician coach on NBC's upcoming series The Voice, said that he was going to try to stick to the script but, he couldn't make any promises. He has a few words in mind that could make it past the censors.

He joked, If I don't get fired, then I haven't done my job.

Shelton also mentioned that McEntire, a close friend, doesn't find his antics humorous.

Blake Shelton said, if you can never imagine what Reba would look like if she threw up in her mouth a little bit, the look that would be on her face, that will be the look on her face whenever I'm telling my jokes out there.