Recent

Follow Us

Stephanie Seymour Called Off Her Divorce Because Of A Indian Blanket


The former supermodel Stephanie Seymour has called off her divorce in part because of a sentimental Indian blanket she gave back to her husband Peter Brant during their unsuccessful divorce proceedings.

The Page Six reports, what Stephanie Seymour revealed to America’s Town & Country magazine.

The 'dirty fight' is all about winning, not healing. It's fueled by people you're paying. It is the lawyers talking and not you.

Seymour told Brant that, she wanted to get rid of all of the outsiders, remarking, I have more confidence in you, and I would hope that deep down you would have more confidence in me, that we can work this out.

Stephanie Seymour said, of course we're in therapy. And then I have my own therapist, and the kids have theirs, and there is nothing wrong with this.